Monday, January 30, 2006

The rash

I still have the rash.  It is incrementally better than yesterday when it was incrementally better than the day before when it was incrementally better than the day before that.  That day it was substantially better than the day before, but with all that improvement, it is still pretty bad. 

It flares up.

I think what happens is that I inadvertentaly eat something I'm allergic too and then the increased level of toxins in my systems causes the rash to flare up.  It gets hot, angry red, and swells.  And itches like mad.  It drives me crazy, sometimes.  But the Aveeno oatmeal baths my doctor prescribed don't help and the Benadryl makes me too tired and sleepy to do anything at all.

If it really was the Wellbutrin, how long will it take to subside?

We are reading The Tiger Rising, by Kate DiCamillo.  Rob, the protagonist, has a rash.  Maybe mine will subside when we finish the book.  I'm really liking the book!

--
I am certain of nothing but the Heart's affections and the truth of the Imagination- John Keats
Mary

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin