- I am GRATEFUL for the snow (as long as we all stay safe) because I am happy to get exercise shoveling snow. I feel as if I am being useful and "killing two birds with one stone." Or maybe I should say instead, feeding two birds with one seed? I'm accomplishing two things at once, anyway, which is good. :-)
- I have been and am SAVORING the beauty of the new-fallen snow. I like the snow on the fine branches of the dogwood and on the spruce. I've been enjoying it immensely, looking, savoring, taking pictures. Imagining art pieces, appreciating nature's art.
- I am grateful that I lost weight once more. YAY! :-D 3.2 pounds down today from my last weigh-in.
- I am grateful that I had time to work on an art piece today
- I am grateful that I got my exercise by walking to and from Dr. Beeai's. Two accomplishments at once.
- I am very grateful that I did not get sick coming or going or while I was there (At Dr. Beeai's).
- I am grateful that I got a poem revised. YAY! :-D
- I am grateful that Keith read to me. YAY! :-D