Thursday, June 03, 2010

Insomnia! OH! :-(

It's almost 3 AM and I haven't slept at all. I am up out of bed
becasue I was restless and agitated. An hour and a half ago, I took
two Tylenol PMs becasue my fibro pain was interfering with my
relaxing. It did NOT put me to sleep!

I had a normal breakfast of oatmeal and bran with rice milk, I had
shredded wheat and rice milk for lunch (not normal, but I've had it
recently without being up all night.), and for dinner, I had ntua
steaks (not normal) and a normal stir-fry. Veggies etc. Nothing
unusual.

I did take my vitamins at dinner instead of breakfast and I did not
take any melatonin and haven't been for several days. I haven't had a
bad night like this for a little while.

Sometimes, it seems that if I am angry or uset, I can't sleep. But I
was not angry or upset. Not that I know of.

I don't know what causes it, but I hate it! :-(

I wasn't angry or upset before, but I am now. :-(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin