Friday, June 25, 2010

Sleep


On good days, I love laying in bed and hopefully sleeping in the morning, maybe half the time. on bad days, which seem to be more like 3/4 of the time, hate lying in bed at night--I get so restless and agitated I can't stand it!!!

I am up tonight with insomnia. Wahn!!

I don't know why some nights I can sleep and others I can't. I have a warning though--when I lie down, if I start hallucinating dream-like images while I'm awake, I probably will not sleep. Which happened tonight. Tired and wired, yawning like mad, but wide awake. And hungry!

  • was it the eight potato chips I ate at the end of dinner? Or the later than normal dinner?
  • was it the very late (but short) walk I took after 9:30 at night, about 15 minutes?
  • was it the worry of the day? The annoyance I felt with K and G? Or what? WHY?
WHY CAN'T I SLEEP?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin