Thursday, February 16, 2006

Homemade Crackers! YUM!

I am happily eating some homemade cracks I just made--hot and fresh from the oven.  I never made homemade crackers before, but these days, it seems that all crakcers and chips and snack foods have soy or dairy or both and I'm allergic to soy and dairy.  They made me very sick.

I made the crackers with whole wheat flour and a little bran, corn oil, rice milk, etc--all ingredients that I think are safe for me--one never knows for sure.  I made a mini nbatch, never having tried them before.  The recipe was easy to divide.  They came out great and taste wonderful  If anyone wants the recipe, I'll post it.  I'm very pleased!  They actually taste good and snacky!  YAY!  YEBA!



--
I am certain of nothing but the Heart's affections and the truth of the Imagination- John Keats
Mary

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin