Saturday, January 05, 2008

diet improvements

YAY!  I have finished two full days of my new diet and gotten partly through day three.  Although I know it doesn't mean much, I've already lost a fair amount of weight!  I was very hungry all day, day one, and 2/3s of day two and then it subsided a little and today, it is better yet.  I'm still a little hungry, but not in pain (my stomach really hurt for 1 2/3 days) and I can think of something other than how hungry I feel.  This is a good thing because I have a lot of other stuff to do--like work ont he adoption etc.  I couldn't concentrate on it (or anything else) for the first couple days.  Piano Boy has gone off to Landslide, which is a skater Park 45 minutes away by car--he's gone with a friend, and Biker Buddy had to work today, so I am home alone and hope to be able to concentrate enough to accomplish something.  YAY!  Hope hope.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin