Monday, August 10, 2009

didn't sleep at all last night

Just when I think I am doing a little better, I have another bad night--I was up all night.  Didn't sleep all all, and now I feel wretched.  I never know what causes it.  I had a somewhat ordinary day foodwise--had a smoothie, thought, first one of the year, with fresh raspberries blueberries and part of a peach in white grape juice and rice milk.  I was angry and upset last night, dreading the day today--I need to call and call and call trying to get an appointment to have the Rolandale house inspected.  They never pick up.  But we have a deadline.  (I don't think the house is ready, either.)  Those are the only two things I can think of--lots of sugar (no added sugar) and fruit, anxiety.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin