It wasn't as pretty as this, or this much fun! :-(
I was dizzy all day yesterday and it was scary! :-(
I felt somewhat nauseated some of the time, and lurched as if I would fall. Luckily, I did not. Everything I tried to do was difficult.
I worried all day about what it was. Here were some of my thoughts:
- I have a brain tumor in the area where balance is controlled in the brain and the tumor could have grown and be impinging there. The doctor thinks this is unlikely, becasue it would affect me more constantly.
- My doctor (Neurologist, Moudgil) thinks I may be having "Silent Migraines." Huh? If they are silent, then how would you know you had them?
- Vertigo? I have spells of vertigo, but this particular spell was not accompanied by a spinning sensation like the others have been.
- Swine flu? Some other infection or illness?
- Exhaustion: I'm simply not getting enough sleep.
- I even worried I was getting an aneurysm, which seems silly now, but . . .
(The fractal I made with fractalworks, a free download for Macs)