Tuesday, September 06, 2005

the funny things that cheer me

I sent a picture to Pam of me dancing at Golden Harvest Festival and asked if she could spot me in the picture.  She asked if I was the second pumpkin from the left and I said
 
Yup, that's me, all round and orange-faced, yuk yuk!
 
and she said
 
Well I would have said curvaceous and voluptuous!
 
and I said
 
Yes, that's me, that's what Keith says anyway.  He he!  LOL!  ROTFLOL!  Thank you, I needed that.
 
Because her saying that reminded me that Keith likes and LOVES me even though I consider myself to be fat in a bad way.  And I felt his love and it made me feel loved and happy--for a moment, anyway.  And I smiled.
 
(But now I feel sad again!  WAHN!  WHY?)

--
I am certain of nothing but the Heart's affections and the truth of the Imagination- John Keats
Mary

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin