Thursday, November 03, 2005

the global warming stomach ache

OK, OK, I know I am always coming up with these hare-brained theories, but here's my latest one:  My allergies are cumulative, not anaphylactic.  Thank goodness.  I guess.  All the various sensitivities combine for a total toxic load.  My worst allergy is ragweed which generally begins in August and lasts through the first killing frost, usually in late Spetember or early October.  But it's November and we have yet to have a killing frost so the total toxic load continues to increase, thus making me more sensitive to other environmental toxins.

This is an answer to the question, IF it's the feathers giving me the stomach ache (and we don't know yet if it is), then why NOW, why is it so much worse than before?

Perhaps--just perhaps--it's a global warming stomach ache.

--
I am certain of nothing but the Heart's affections and the truth of the Imagination- John Keats
Mary

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin