Tuesday, November 08, 2005

IBS meds and sleep

Yesterday at the P&C on the shelf next to the Tums I discovered a "new product" (labeled that by the store) for IBS and decided to try it, which I did, when I got home.

Normally, I never get sleepy any more.  If I go to bed early, I lay there for hours bored out of my mind.  What I usually do is stay up doing stuff until I am falling down exhausted, then fall into bed and hopefully pass out.  But last night, for the first time in months if not years, I was nodding out, literally falling asleep in my chair and had to go to bed and then actually slept.

Was it the meds?  I don't know.  But it's a strong coincidence.

I worry though, about the meds, as I know nothing about them, what the do, how they operate, what the side effects might be.  They are supposed to cure both diarrhea and constipation, oddly enough.  I'd like to do some research in my spare time cough cough.

--
I am certain of nothing but the Heart's affections and the truth of the Imagination- John Keats
Mary

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin