Tuesday, November 01, 2005

It's 2 Am, do you know where your stomach is?

Yesterday, I thought I was getting better, but I had a worse night last night.  I was basically awake all night with a terrible stomach ache.  I was up and down, and when I was down, I was thrashing.  My stomach hurt no matter which was I lay.  I will be setting out today to drive 416 miles to NY from Michigan and virtually no sleep last night and very little in the preceding week.  In addition to my stomach ache, my insomnia was really bad, and all the attendant issues that go with that.  Itchy crawly skin, restless legs, etc.  Not once during the entire night did I have that delicious sleepy feeling.  I did doze a little off and on.  But not much.

--
I am certain of nothing but the Heart's affections and the truth of the Imagination- John Keats
Mary

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin