Thursday, June 11, 2009

Alfalfa!!!

Alfalfa!!!

I'd been feeling somewhat better for a while, then worse, and yesterday morning and early afternoon, I was fairly good, then BAM, got very bad, bad fibro pain and a terrible night.  The fibro pain was extreme at times and I unable to move or walk, and since I was out and walking on my way to dinner, for our anniversary, I had to stop and wait for the pain--fibro and IBS--to pass.  Then walk, then wait, then walk, then wait.  This was followed by an agitated night and insomnia.

I just realized the probable cause:  alfalfa sprouts that I had with my lunch.  I am not certain of this, of course, BUT it seems quite likely.  Alfalfa is a legume, and the two things that seem to affect me worst are dairy products and legumes.


However, I must admit that I have lately been having worse insomnia again, and that was NOT related to alfalfa.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin