Thursday, June 11, 2009

Another bad night

I did NOT have a good night last night.

I was furious at BB and PB--at Piano Boy for not doing his practicing and at BB for not doing anything about it.  Over the summer we asked for 15 minutes a day when he is home and he will be away for two two week periods starting shortly.  15 minutes is not that much out of 24 HOURS and he says he wants to be a musician.  And I am the step mother so BB needs to step up to the plate and at least make a reasonable attempt to induce him to practice, which he did not.

It was too hot in the house and I don't sleep well when I am angry.  I wish I did not get SO angry when other people are idiots.  This was the 4th or 5th night of bad sleep and my fibro is getting worse and worse.

It seems to me that PB does not really want to be a musician--if he really did, practicing would be fun and important to him.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin