Monday, October 31, 2005

Sick for Days

It was a gorgeous beautiful day yesterday, and we drove out to Belle Isle for a walk, but I was so sick that I couldn't walk. I was sick all weekend (and all of the preceding week), with a painful belly ache--apparently the same one Keith had on his birthday and the weekend after when we visited Gail. I got out of the car and only managed to walk a few steps and had to have Keith drive me home. Even lying down didn't help. But it was all I could manage to do.

Lying down was uncomfortable and I had to get up and sit, and that was uncomfortable so I tried a different chair. Nothing helped.

I am hoping this will pass soon, because I have so much to do to prepare for my opening, and I am falling further and further behind.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin