Monday, July 17, 2006

Tentative decision #1

I have made a tentative decision as to which pieces I intend to enter based in large part on what I have available on Toby:  The Chicken Plate and Singing in Rounds 12, which hardly anyone has ever seen and has not been posted anywhere.  These I will enter both under nontraditional photography.  THEN, if I have time, I will enter two others in fine arts.  I think it will be one of the abstracts and "Into the Inferno."  They will have to be printed and framed.  This is still open to consideration at this point.  I am going to shower and dress, which I have not done yet, and comb and braid my hair, and depending on the time, print out the form for the art competition.  Fill them out, write the checks, go to the PO an then to the bank to make the transfers.

2 comments:

Ricky D said...

Good luck with whatever it is that you're doing.

(Just a random comment from a random blogger via the "next blog" button)

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I appreciate your stopping in and commenting--I'm in the middle of a massive art project!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin