Friday, November 17, 2006

INSOMNIA!

Last night, I had pretty bad insomnia, and I don't know why.  What causes it?

The only thing that I ate differently yesterday from the day before was lamb.  I find it difficult to believe that lamb is the cause of insomnia because I think I have insomnia more often that I have lamb.  Could it be a threshold, and I ate too much of something?

I was no more upset yesterday than the day before, I don't think, in fact, I was probably more upset the night before after just having read about Erin's health problem.  I am upset by the piles of boxes waiting to be unpacked and the dearth of places to put the contents, but that is nothing new.

If it's not food and it's not upset, then what is it?  What is different from one night to the next that causes me to lie awake?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin