Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Delays and true confessions

Well, it's after noon and I haven't left yet for the long drive to NY.  I made a huge mistake and tried to transfer files to the hard drive and of course it is taking way longer than I thought and I am going to have to cancel it unfinished which will make file management very confusing later, but if I want to leave I have no choice.  I never should have started it.  I should have started it days ago or been doing it all along.  WAHN!

I wanted to get all packed and ready yesterday, but yesterday I was too sick.  I got some of it done, but not very much.  I thought I had the car all packed and then realized I haven't packed the computers and gear and not only that, I can't pack them at least until I stop the file transfers.      I need to transfers the files for several reasons, so they will be portable and so they will be backed up and to free space on Blue's C drive.  But NOT the day I am trying to leave.

There've been a bunch of other delays--I posted that same picture to BP this morning that misposted yesterday and I read at breakfast (as I always do when I'm alone) and got sucked in and read longer than I should have.  I'm reading Psion.  More on that later.  Suffice it to say that I am liking it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin