- Chronic Pain and health problems. Everyone gets bored with it. No matter how much it hurts. They come to you with a hangnail or a sliver, but don't want to hear about the much worse pain you have. And how it still hurts, weeks, months, years later. Not that I blame them for that.
- IBS, constipation, etc. Yetch!
- Female problems (or male problems, if you're a guy). Too private, and then there's the yetch factor.
- How busy you are. Even if you think you're busier, they're probably busy, too. Or, if they're not, they're resentful that you are (I've really had this happen)
- Hangnails (who cares?)(OK, so they do hurt sometimes. So what?)
- Your affair. I suppose it's juicy gossip, but I find it upsetting--AK! OK, OK, you can tell me. But I might tell just one person who might tell one other. Etc.
- Family secrets. (Someone in the family might find out what you said.)
There are lots more. I actually believe, however, that with the right person, you should be able to talk honestly and openly about anything. And some family secrets should definitely be shared. Like abuse.