Sunday, March 19, 2006

I don't know what to eat

After one almost good night, and feeling well yesterday, last night I felt terrible and couldn't sleep.

I keep trying to develop theories as to what causes the insomnia and fibromylagia (because I think they're related), but it is hard, because there are so many variables.  I think it is something I'm eating, but I'm not sure.

I ate:

  • oatmeal, raisins, ricemilk
  • pepperoni and oat cheese
  • beef broccli and zucchini stirfry, irish soda bread with ww flour, raisins, caraway seeds
I susect wheat, raisins, pepperoni (lactic acid  starter).  But I ate more pepperoni because I didn't know what else to eat for lunch--it wasn't even a eal lunch, just a little pepperoni and oat cheese.

I've eaten very little wheat (but I did eat half a leftover peiece of Irish soda bread with eggs for breakfast) today.  I have had only the few raisins tat were in the small piece of bread.  I'd go out and shop for soemthing else, but I don't even know what to get.

--
I am certain of nothing but the Heart's affections and the truth of the Imagination- John Keats
Mary

3 comments:

Bearuh said...

Hey have you tried visiting a chiropractor for fibromylagia? or Yoga? Acupuncture....

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Went to a chiropractor. It was interesting and fun but didn't cure the fibr. Went to physical therapy. did T'ai Chi and yoga. Various things have helped some, I'm better than I was. But still not well.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Thanks for you concern and suggestions!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin