Friday, March 10, 2006

Insomnia, tonight' version

It's 3:34 Am and I have been lying in bed over three hours and have not slept a single wink.  Not one.

I was sleepy when I went to bed, but the CPAP was uncomfortable and kept leaking and blowing air in my face and I could not get it adjusted and finally got all woke up trying.  I won't enumerate all the issues, but I got that crawly feeling where it feels like bugs and worms are crawling on my skin.  And all itchy.

I tried lying there relaxing, imagining being caressed by loving hands, but though I had periods of sleepiness, I had not sleep and the restlessness returned.  It's boring and annoying lying there for hours, so finally, I just got up.

It worries me, because after days of this,or nights of it, how am I supposed to function? Get the house cleaned?  Get packed etc?  Besides which I feel tried and crappy.

WAHN!

--
I am certain of nothing but the Heart's affections and the truth of the Imagination- John Keats
Mary

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin