- I get tangled in the tubing, which is uncomfortable
- It's hard to sleep with something stuck on your face
- it's hard to sleep with air blowing on you, and/or blowing in your eyes
- it hisses
- it restricts my motion
- it wakes me up every time I turn or move because I get tangled or it becomes dislodged
- I have to take it with me everywhere, pack and unpack it, set it up
- I can't go wilderness camping any more or sleep out at silk creek
- I have to go to two sets of appointments every 3-6 months
- I have to have regular all night sleep studies and it's hard to sleep in a lab with all those wired taped to my scalp etc
- the parts are expensive (ridiculously so)
- It helps keep me alive.
- I feel somewhat better when I use it.
I am certain of nothing but the Heart's affections and the truth of the Imagination- John Keats