Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Happy Birthday to me

It's my birthday and I am 60 today.  Miraculously, knock on wood, I have almost no pain in spite of the fact that I ate out last night.  We ate at Applebee's with relatives of Keith's.  I had a grilled shrimp and spinach salad and a virgin pina colada.

My normal fibromylagia pain places don't hurt, my neck and shoulders don't hurt, and I don't have a headache.

I got some nice birthday greetings.

I was a little disappointed to discover no mushrooms and no poultry sausage for my morning omelette, but there was frozen sliced ham from some family affair, and I made a yummy ham, broccoli and fake cheese omelette for breakfast.

--
I am certain of nothing but the Heart's affections and the truth of the Imagination- John Keats
Mary

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin