Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Aieee, more delays!!!

Yesterday while making meatloaf, I was thinking absentmindedly that there was less molasses than I remembered in the bottle.  Today, because it's garbage day, I was going to throw out some old food, ramen noddles and ramen soup and dried tofu etc, and was loading them into a trash bag when I discovered that the molasses had somehow leaked all over the inside f the turnaround cupboard!  What a mess to clean.  I have it mostly cleaned now, but it is time to dress and leave for my opening so I won't quite finish ad needless to say, did not get to the rest of the things on my to-do list!  Aieeeee!!! Well. I'm off to the opening, I hope!!!  Nothing like Murphy working hard to keep e really humble!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin