Thursday, August 10, 2006

three down

I carefully swabbed rubber cement on my newly printed and dried picture and carefully lined it up and laid it down. 

Lo and behold, another flaw!  When I took up the other picture, it roughened the surface of the rubber cement, and the little bumps and pips are visible under the picture.  But I am going to leave it.  How many times can I redo them?  Every single picture for Icons and images and the State Fair has some flaw.  I have not yet been able to do one right.  Not one.

But I put the tags and postcard in the back and packed it up for delivery.  It's the THIRD print of that picture, I wasn't going to make a 4th.

While at AC Moore, I was tempted to buy a mat cutter, but I refrained.  I don't know how long I'll be doing this.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin