Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My day so far on Tuesday

"The best laid plans of mice and men gwyn aft awry."

I had been getting all nervous because I hadn't been making any progress on the house while working on Icons and Images. So I have made a big push lately on the house, though you might not be able to tell.

Today I realized the State Fair deadline for my four photoart pictures is fast approaching and decided to break from working on the house, but have been prevented from doing that by a variety of things. I won't go into them all, but the latest was that TA called while I was eating breakfast. I haven't heard from him in a long time and was happy to talk to him, but we talked for a really really long time. I finally went down in the basement and sorted stuff while talking. But there are certain decisions I can't make on the phone, so the sorting wasn't as thorough as it might otherwise be. There are more than the usual number of piles of thing waiting for further inpection. I got a quite a bit done--of sorting--but nothing at all on the pictures yet. I did, however, empty a large box of stuff, the majority of which I recycled.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin