Tuesday, October 03, 2006

and yet another!

It's 8 PM and I've been working since 7 AM except for 2 meals, a walk and checking my email from time to time.  I just carried another box to the garage AND a big box stuffed full of cardboard from old boxes I unpacked.

Now I am going to break for dinner and probably for the day, since I need to talk to K&G at 9:15. 

For dinner I am going to make seafood marinara over linguine with grated (fake) cheese and broccoli.   Then get into my PJs and if there is time left, do a little more work.  Tomorrow is my MRI at  10:30  on Taft Road for my brain tumor.

At least, finally, there is actually a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel.  YAY! 

But it is also still looking grim for being ready.  I may leave anyway.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin