Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Swollen Ankles

My ankles are slightly swollen.  Besides not sleeping well, and having worse than normal fibro, I have swollen ankles.  This is a sign that something is not quite right with me. I like it best when my feel and ankles are bony. 

I rarely see my ankles, they are usually covered by jeans or PJs.  Now that the winter season is here and I am wearing socks and slippers or shoes, my ankles have faded from sight.  Between showering and dressing, I have one small peek at this monitor of my health.

2 comments:

BerryBird said...

I hope this bout passes and you feel better soon. I wish you luck in finding a good fibromyalgia doctor in Detroit, too. I'm sure there are some, it's a big city, but finding them might be tricky. It seems like it took you a long time to find proper care here.

Maybe a fibromyalgia support website might have a referral service where people could recommend good physicians?

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I have to start by finding a good primary care physician in the network, becase I ahev to get referrals and they have to be in the network.

I haven't even done that yet.

But thank you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin